OER4Schools/Activity planning and reflection/review of follow up
Whole group reflection (15 min) on trialled digital image/mini blackboard activity and Think-Pair-Share activity. Share the reflections that you made on your trialled activities with the rest of the group:
- What was the objective of the new activity?
- How was the activity interactive?
- How do you think the activity went? In particular, how did learners respond?
- What would you change if you did the activity again?
Spend a few minutes looking at each other's reflections and then discuss the following:
- Did participants use the lists of reflective questions to help them? How did they do this?
- Did participants write their reflections straight after the activity or later? Which was easier?
- Are the reflections detailed enough to be used as a portfolio submission at a later date?
- Can you pick up any hints from each other on how to write meaningful reflections that illustrate the learning (yours and the students') that has taken place?