Raspberry Pi @ Faculty of Education
From OER in Education
Following on from the ORBIT project collaboration with Raspberry Pi, we are now exploring the use of Raspberry Pi in the Faculty's PGCE teaching.
Workshop 15th March 2014, 10-12
Before the workshop
Please bring and do in advance:
- Your laptop (if you have one).
- Make sure you have your Raven password to hand.
- Bring a memory stick.
- Read ...
- the introduction to Raspberry Pi as well, but you only need to read the first bit. The rest is really meant for people NOT coming to the workshop, or of you want to read up more afterwards! We'll have fully working Raspberry Pis for you at the workshop, so for now no need to learn how to set one up.
- and the project pages (Projects 1, 2, 3, 4) in advance.
- Request a log in for this wiki, so that we can capture outcomes from the workshop.
- Please bring a camera / your phone, so that you take pictures in order to document the things you make and post pictures to this wiki or elsewhere.
- We will provide all Raspberry Pis and other bits and pieces. However, this will be just for the workshop. If you have your own Raspberry Pi, you are very welcome to bring it of course!
- If you have a "usb wifi adaptor", please bring it. Don't worry if you don't know what that is.
- If you know how to "share wifi internet via ethernet", the have your laptop set up for this. Don't worry if you don't know what that is.
During the workshop
Let's make some notes together - You can just click here. Start by putting in your name, and then make some notes. The link with stay available for you to copy after the workshop.
At the end of the workshop
- Please put down a few sentences here: 
- We'll have a brief group feedback session.
After the workshop
Coming soon - some thoughts and evaluation. See our google document for process notes.