Resources with topic Podcast
From OER in Education
|Listening to scientists - an environmental scientist talks about heat loss from houses
How does a house lose heat? What are the ways to stop this loss of heat?This ten-minute recording was made for a local radio show with a strap line that 'science has a use after school'. Audio podcasts, of which this is one, replace easily-missed radio shows and keep us informed. Universities also create podcasts, and just some teachers do too, gaining the unusual advantage that a podcast easily gets into a student's music player.
|Listening to scientists - Using sensors and data loggers for agriculture
How do plant growers and scientists monitor the environment? What do they measure and why?This resource was made for general public interest but may find use as enrichment material for science, technology and geography.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Resources with topic Podcast"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Listening - a chocolate maker describes how it’s done
- Listening - A plant scientist talks about water
- Listening - About a city's water supply
- Listening - An environmental scientist talks about heat loss from houses
- Listening - Using sensors and data loggers for agriculture
- Listening to scientists – a glaciologist measures climate change
- Listening to scientists – choosing materials for industry